Cheap aircon servicing in Singapore is not only about making sure your unit can cool an entire room; it also ensures that it works at peak performance.
When you receive our aircon servicing, we will do the following things:
- Check for leakages
- Clean or replace filters if necessary.
Filter replacement is essential because over time, dust and other particles accumulate on your filters, effectively reducing airflow and cooling efficiency. This can cause problems like condensation to build up in your ducts, which affects acoustics as well as general indoor air quality. When this happens, our technicians will remove the filters so they can be properly cleaned/disinfected before being replaced again. During filter replacement service, technicians might also check for any damage or dirt on the sides of your aircon unit, and make sure all components are securely fastened.
- Oil your fan motor bearings if necessary.
If the oil in your compressor is not evenly distributed, it can cause overheating and eventually damage to your aircon unit. For this reason, our technicians will check the type of oil used in the refrigeration cycle. This is done by applying a special chemical coating on a paper strip that comes into contact with contaminated parts of the HVAC system, checking for color changes immediately after application. Colors vary depending on what kind of oil has been used during servicing – if red/pink shows up on the paper (when there’s too little oil), it means you need to change your compressor when we service your aircon again; when yellow appears (but only when no pink dye appears), it means you need to change your compressor.
Visit The Site: gofornews.net
- Check and assess performance (the amount of air that comes out and the fluctuating temperature levels in the room)
- Clean coils, drain pan and drain lines under unit if necessary. These areas can easily get clogged with dirt and debris over time, reducing cooling efficiency for your home or business. Our technicians will remove any blockages so they don’t affect acoustics as well as indoor air quality.
- Clean condensate lines. For high humidity areas such as Singapore , it’s important to keep these cleaned regularly otherwise there might be rust or corrosion issues down the line
- Check A/C compressor for leaks or damages
- Check compressor oil level; add oil if necessary
- Conduct full safety check on electrical wiring (Before switching on A/C)
- Clean evaporator coil (This is the ‘cooling’ component of an ac system that emits cold air) and condenser coils (the component that releases heat to be cooled down). We use eco-friendly nontoxic chemicals in our service wash. This ensures that there will be no chemical residue left over in your indoor environment which could affect your health or damage your A/C parts. Our aircon servicing technicians also clean around the compressor area. The area around your compressor is often dirtier than the rest of your aircon system because it releases hot air after usage. During service wash, our technicians also check any electrical connections for hazards and safety problems.
- Check operation of all control knobs/switches
- Straighten out bent fins if necessaryVisit Here: venturepad.org
We know that maintaining your aircon unit is essential to ensure that you have a comfortable indoor environment. After all, who would want to spend their days indoors in an uncomfortable heat wave? With SoCool’s cheap aircon servicing in Singapore, you can always feel confident knowing that your ac is working at its best! Our team provides efficient, reliable services with guarantees on labor and parts. Call us now to learn more about how we can help you maintain your aircon!
Read More About: pressbin.net