You may see many advertisements showing and promoting some products which claim to grow hair faster than before. But the reality is there is no such product or way that can help you increase your hair quickly. But there is no way to grow hair faster.
Hair grows at an average rate. But something can cause a problem in the average rate of hair growth. Those things can slow down hair growth, hair loss, breakage, etc. and avoid these things.
It depends How to grow hair faster for men on 6 points. Though genetics has a significant role in our hair, those 5 points can help you minimize the effect.
- Type of hair
- Medical condition
How to grow hair faster for men in natural ways?
There are almost 5 million hair follicles on the general human body. 100k of those follicles are found on the scalp. So, to keep that hair and its growth steady, please try to follow the following points.
- Age: As people become aging, some hair follicles start to fall out and stop produce later. This is common, but this is called androgenic alopecia, hereditary hair loss, or male pattern baldness. Male pattern baldness affects almost 50 per cent of the who are over 50 years old. This hair loss is permanent. If it concerns you, then you should take advice from a specialist doctor.
- Diet: Our health is directly related to health. So, you can follow My Health Guide. It will help you maintain your diet and provide vitamins and supplements for your body and hair need.
- Stress: Stress has a very negative effect on your body and also your hair. Excessive stress can cause hair loss by disrupting its growth and also pushes the follicles to falls. You can lower your pressure if you follow My Health Guide. You need to maintain healthy ways such as physical exercise, yoga, meditation, enough sleep, music, vacations, fun, hobbies etc. These will help you to reduce your stress and make your mind fresh and healthy. Your hair will not fall for the pressure too.
- Types of hair: There are several types of hair. But even if you have the most muscular hair on your head, you should go gentle with your hair. You should not twist your hair frequently and pull. If your hair isn’t growing that much, try to avoid tight hairstyle, hair straightening, chemicals on hair, curling, bleaching, etc.
- Medical condition: Smoking, alcohol, drugs, etc., should be stopped if you want your hair to grow. Smoking causes health issue, which finally causes hair loss. It also damages hair follicles and creates an imbalance among the hair growth cycles. Also, hormonal changes can bring a difference in your hair pattern that can cause hair loss. So, try to protect your hair from sunlight. The ultra-violate ray causes a lot of defects.
How to take care of the existing hair and the growth?
- You should maintain a diet. It will help you a lot.
- You must oil your hair regularly. Natural oils such as lavender, rosemary, thyme, tea tree can be used on the scalp. These oils help to shine and make firm your hair. You can also use capilia longa as an alternative.
- Onion juice can also be applied to your scalp. Though it will have a strong smell, the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial elements can help your hair grow and reduce grey hair.
- You should not comb your wet hair. Combing hair while wet can cause a lot of damage. You should give your hair time to dry and then comb it.
- A lot of shampoos are there in the market. But licorice-based shampoo can help you to treat your hair. You can use capilia longa after applying your shampoo.
- If nothing above helps you, check out PRP hair loss treatments, which is a non-surgical hair loss & thinning treatment option added to a hair loss treatment Melbourne clinic.